My Staff and I have been working hard to ensure we provide excellent service and are informed of neighborhood, district, and city matters. Here is a sampling of what we have already accomplished:
- Activated new easy access to the 5th District phone line: (562) 570-5555;
- Assisted in creating another 5th District new Community Watch group on Heather Road;
- Opened 98 new constituent cases to assist residents in the community;
- Already resolved 53 of those cases (60%), with most others scheduled for resolution shortly;
- At the first two Council Meetings we elected a Vice Mayor, had the first full-Council 2015 budget presentation, received Mayor Garcia's budget requests, and voted on several community and budget matters;
- At sixteen department head/bureau manager meetings, we discussed community needs.
I look forward to expanding on this small sample and continuing to make the 5th District a great place to live.